JACK A. GOLDBERGER
Nationally recognized criminal defense attorney Jack Goldberger is Of Counsel to the Goldberger Firm and is a founding partner of Goldberger Weiss, P.A. Mr. Goldberger has specialized in criminal defense litigation in Florida and nationwide for over 40 years. Mr. Goldberger began his career in the Palm Beach County Public Defender’s Office before entering private practice in 1981. Mr. Goldberger continues to represents clients in state and federal court in a variety of criminal matters.
In addition to his work on behalf of his clients, Mr. Goldberger has been a tireless advocate for improving the criminal justice system in his community. Mr. Goldberger has served on the Palm Beach County Criminal Justice Commission for over 10 years and through his involvement with the Commission was one of the founders of both the Palm Beach County Drug Court and the Palm Beach County Community Court. Both of these courts have been recognized nationwide as models for alternative treatment options for citizens who enter into the criminal justice system.
Attorney Jack Goldberger’s invaluable experience and wealth of knowledge about criminal law enables the Goldberger Firm to deliver meaningful results for clients on all types of criminal defense matters.
- Florida State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District Trial Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Syracuse University, B.A. Political Science
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Florida Bar Board Certification in Criminal Law
- AV Rated (highest available rating) Martindale Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Numerous Conference Lectures on Criminal Law